Saturday, March 9, 2013

Long time no blog.

It looks like my last post was in November...my bad. That was unintentional.

I'm always reluctant to apologize for a blogging absence, mostly because it sounds like I think that folks have been anxiously sitting at their computers waiting for my latest post. I highly doubt that has been the case here, BUT, while I was in the states last month, I did run into several people who surprised me by kindly telling me to get with it and put up some more pictures. 

So dear readers, with you in mind, I went for a walk this morning with my camera in hand.

I didn't really take any great pictures or see anything amazing, but it felt good to take it out again. I've been pretty lazy about using my camera these past few months, so I'm looking forward to using it more this semester and putting up more pictures on here. Hope you'll hold me to it.