This morning I taught my first two classes of Junior 2 students. That's right, I'm a real teacher now. Things went pretty well for the most part; the students in my first class even clapped when I was done. (Maybe they were just glad it was over...haha.)
It was such a joy to get to finally start teaching today. I have so much to learn with this being an English teacher thing, but I think it's going to be a great opportunity. I have office hours every Friday, and already one of my students named Adam told me that he is going to try and come because he wants to practice his English. I'm just really excited to get to know the students better and try and learn at least some of their names (I have about 300 altogether).
And honestly, would it even be the first day of school if there was no first day of school picture? No, it would not. Here you go, Mom. :-)